We have been running a survey on how Covid 19 has been affecting you - Thank you to everyone who took part. We’ve also looked at comments on social media groups which gives an interesting insight.
Looking back over the last month we can see that the top things that concern you are:
- Lack of local information in different formats – not just digital or internet based
- Struggles with mental health/anxiety and accessing support in the community
- Eating and drinking too much and not sleeping well
- Struggles with seeing a dentist
- Struggles with isolation
- Struggles with shopping, food and money
You also told us about the things you are doing to help you say physically and mentally well:
- Seeing children/families online
- Learning new things – languages/crafts etc
- Getting outside, walking, nature
We have shared the report with Bolton Council, Bolton Clinical Commissioning Group, Bolton Public Health, Bolton CVS. We made recommendations on what you told us. We will feed back to you their responses when we get them.
Thank you for your support in this and we hope you all stay home and stay safe.