Summary of findings
At the time of our visit, the evidence is that the home was operating to a very good standard of care with regard to Dignity and Respect
- Residents looked tidy and clean, we saw no evidence of dignity not being respected.
- We saw evidence of staff interacting with patients positively and regularly.
- Residents had a key worker to look after their personal care and deal with their concerns
- Residents, families and the Management are happy with the services who provide care to the residents and particularly welcome the domicilary visits from the dentist and optician
- The Manager raised concerns about :
- communications at the Royal Bolton Hospital between A & E and hospital wards
- the Transfer of Care form
- the DNR form