This report is based on comments collected by the Clinical Commissioning Group engagement staff at the NHS 70 event. We were asked to analyse the data and produce a report to allow people to connect and understand the NHS better.
- The majority of comments were positive and praise for the NHS
- People wanted access to services to be easy with the staff delivering high quality services
- Major topics raised included waiting times, with people finding it hard to see their GP
- Money could be saved in administration costs and put to use on the overall operations.
- Keep providing the service and treatment that people want.
- Waiting times are highlighted as a major issue that needs to be addressed
- People want a well funded system that's efficient, innovative and avoids waste
- People were concerned for staff welfare.
- All aspects of the services are called to be better funded.
- Neither the young nor the old should be forgotten in the provision of care.
- There is a demand for localised care, and support for community treatment, including preventative measures.