Bolton council community response line is still open.
You can contact the support helpline by calling
01204 337221. The opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Saturdays and Sundays from 9.00am – 1.30pm
Please call the helpline if you do not have a network of family and friends you can call upon for support.
The Team Bolton community of volunteers, partners and council staff are offering vital help to people who need support (including food and essential items such as medication), particularly if:
- you’re clinically extermely vulnerable and have been shielding during COVID-19
- you are self-isolating due to illness (no matter your age)
- you are experiencing financial hardship
- you are experiencing food poverty
Call handlers will provide advice and tell you how you can best access support. This includes local support for those who are feeling isolated and alone.
The best thing to do is to call. If you can’t then please use coronavirus support online form.